The Junior League of Gwinnett and North Fulton Counties (JLGNF) focuses our community impact on the local geographic areas of North Fulton, Gwinnett, and South Forsyth Counties and has a target population of women and girls. Based on our research of community need and girls’ empowerment, JLGNF purposefully targets preteen and teen girls through our partnerships with the following organizations to ensure JLGNF strategically targets this population and supports ongoing efforts to increase our impact.
- Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta
- Girls Inc. of Greater Atlanta
- Girls on the Run of North Georgia
- Jesse’s House
- Junior Achievement of Georgia
- Lawrenceville Boys & Girls Club
- Partnership Against Domestic Violence
- Rainbow Village
If your organization would like to work with JLGNF, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.