Your Annual Fund donation to the Junior League of Gwinnett & North Fulton Counties (JLGNF) supports our Mission to promote voluntarism, develop the potential of women and improve communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.
Why Should I Support the Annual Fund?
Your donation to the Annual Fund provides unrestricted financial support to our Mission and other League initiatives. JLGNF is able to make the impact we do in our community because of the significant support and funding we receive from our donors, combined with the commitment of our members. JLGNF is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and your donation is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
What Does the Annual Fund Pay For?
JLGNF makes an even larger impact in our community by developing the potential of women leaders and trained volunteers! Contributions to the Annual Fund are unrestricted and can be used to support any area of JLGNF’s Mission and focus area. Activities being paid for through the Annual Fund constitute the core operational tasks and programming of JLGNF. Examples include programs in the community such as Strong Girls Bright Futures, Kids In the Kitchen, Period Pantry, Little Black Dress Initiative, efforts related to Advocacy, Civic Leadership, Diversity, Equality & Inclusion, and more.
Ways to Give
- Click here to Donate Online
- Pay by check. Checks can be mailed to JLGNF, or submitted at a General Membership Meeting:
Junior League of Gwinnett & North Fulton Counties
Attention: Annual Fund
11877 Douglas Road, Suite 102-244
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Levels of Giving
Please consider the following levels of giving as you are making your donation. We want you to know exactly where your money is going and the tangible difference that it is making.
As a thank you for giving at any of our Levels of Giving, you will receive recognition on our public Facebook page, website, and our monthly internal newsletter.
Please note that JLGNF is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and all donations are tax-deductible. You will receive a receipt with the appropriate tax information along with your donation.
- President’s Club: $1,000
- In addition to receiving 1986 Society Club donor recognition, all President’s Club donors will also receive their name on a plaque at the annual end-of-year dinner event. Gifts of $1,000 must be received by December 31, 2020 to receive appropriate recognition per level.
- 1986 Society Club: $500
- The 1986 Society Club honors founding members of JLGNF. 1986 Society Club donors will receive recognition of their support by a revolving banner of names of donors on our website and homepage.
- Community Awareness: $250
- Empowering Our Members: $100
- League Ingenuity: $50
- 35th Anniversary: $35
- Friend of the League: $20
- Supplementary Giving: $5
- General Donation: $__