The Junior League of Gwinnett & North Fulton Counties’ (JLGNF) Annual Fund provides an opportunity for all League Members, as well as members of our community, to directly support the Mission of our League.
The Annual Fund provides unrestricted financial resources for JLGNF. With each donation to the Annual Fund, you are supporting our Mission of promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.
Why Should I Give to the Annual Fund?
Every single one of you makes a difference in this League. While you already make a difference with your time and talents, you can also make a difference with your monetary gifts. Contributing to the Annual Fund is a measurable way for each of us to show that we are passionate about what JLGNF is doing.
Reasons to Give
- JLGNF has given me new friends and connections
- JLGNF has provided me with important training and development
- We will be able to extend our reach through our community-based impact area of girls’ empowerment
- To support and build up other local community partners that align with our Mission
- To support even more community partners
- In honor of a fellow League member
- In memory of someone I care for
- To provide membership scholarships
- To serve as a gift on holidays or special occasions
- To support the continued growth and sustainability of JLGNF – as you would your faith organization or your alma mater.
Ways to Give
- Donate online through this link
- Write a check to JLGNF and noting it for the “Annual Fund” in the memo. Checks can be mailed to JLGNF, or submitted at the Annual Fund table at a General Membership Meeting:
Junior League of Gwinnett & North Fulton Counties
Attention: Annual Fund
11877 Douglas Road, Suite 102-244
Alpharetta, GA 30005
- Set up an automatic periodic payment to JLGNF using your online bill pay service
- Invite your employer to match your donation to the JLGNF Annual Fund
Levels of Giving
Please consider the following levels of giving as you are making your donation. We want you to know exactly where your money is going and the tangible difference that it is making.
As a thank you for giving at any of our Levels of Giving, you will receive recognition on our public Facebook page, website, and our monthly internal newsletter.
Please note that JLGNF is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and all donations are tax-deductible. You will receive a receipt with the appropriate tax information along with your donation.
Empowerment Level: $500
- Allows for funding of one seminar module at JLGNF’s Strong Girls, Bright Futures Workshop
Building Confidence Level: $250
- Provides supplies for the Junior Leagues’ Kids in the Kitchen nutrition module during JLGNF’s Strong Girls, Bright Futures Workshop
Developing Leaders Level: $100
- Supports training for emerging community leaders in advocating for important community issues such as Period Poverty or Anti-Human Trafficking (e.g., JLGNF Community Town Hall expenses)
Change Maker Level: $50
- Fully supports implementation of one monthly mentorship session (venue, supplies, etc.) led by JLGNF Members prior to the Strong Girls, Bright Futures Workshop
Lead the Way Level: $25
- Provides one JLGNF Member with training to develop her civic leadership skills (e.g., Georgia Leagues United attendance fee)