JUNIOR LEAGUE UNIVERSITY
The Junior League University (JLU) program was developed to coincide with the initiative to offer training and personal growth opportunities for all of our members. While members participate in hands-on training through league placements, JLU supplements this experience by providing targeted leadership development opportunities. Members will have the opportunity to gain practical leadership advice in an interactive group setting.
- General Membership Meetings: several of these meetings will include a training component;
- “Enriching You” trainings: JLU offers a half-day training on a Saturday twice a year;
- Leadership Mini Series: beginning Spring 2017 JLU is hosting a 3-part mini-series.
- September 13, 2016– JLU at the September GMM: How to be an Advocate
- October 8, 2016– Enriching YOU with JLU: Women’s Leadership Forum
- October 13, 2016– JLU to be held at GMM
- Early Spring- Leadership Mini Series
- April 2017- Enriching YOU with JLU