- Must be at least twenty-two (22) years of age. No maximum age restriction
- Completed and signed New Member Application
- Payment of the New Member Application fee
- The New Member Application fee is $145*
- New Members will need to accrue 10 points to become Active members in JLGNF.
- New Members are required to complete all of the items on the list.
- All items equal one point.
*Please note: This DOES NOT include your JLGNF dues for the 2024-2025 year. The JLGNF dues amount for the 2024-2025 year has not been determined. Historically the amount has been around $200. JLGNF dues will be due by May 31, 2024. The new League year starts June 1, 2024.
- Attend 3 out of the 4 New Member classes (for 3 total points):
- Tuesday, 1/16/24 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm at Junior Achievement Gwinnett
- Tuesday, 2/20/24 from 6:30pm to 7:30pm at the Alpharetta Public Library
- Tuesday, 3/19/24 from 6:30pm to 7:30pm Virtual via Zoom
- Tuesday, 4/16/24 from 6:30pm to 7:30pm Duluth Public Library
- Attend 2 General Membership Meetings (for 2 total points):
- Tuesday, 1/9/24 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm at Keller-Williams Suwanee
- Tuesday, 2/13/24 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm at Junior Achievement Gwinnett
- Tuesday, 3/12/24 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm at Keller-Williams Suwanee
- Attend 1 Community Shift or 1 Fundraiser Shift or 1 League Social or 1 JLU training session.
- Participate in the LBDI taking place Monday, 4/22/24 through Friday, 4/26/24.
- Complete your placement interview for the 2024-2025 year by 05/01/24.
- Complete and submit the New Member survey.
- Participate in the New Member community project.
New members will be onboarded in January 2024.
Ready to join? Complete our Application here.
If you would like more information on JLGNF and our mission before joining, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.