The Junior League of Gwinnett and North Fulton Counties (JLGNF) has approximately 135 Active and Sustaining members consisting of CEOs, entrepreneurs, mothers and professional women from diverse backgrounds. Each of our members balances her work and home life with her volunteer hours to help JLGNF make a difference in the communities that we serve. Our league offers training, leadership development, community involvement and the opportunity to build relationships with fellow league members.
Benefits of Membership
With your JLGNF membership you will receive:
Training– We offer Junior League University which is a group of courses focusing on various areas including budgeting, conflict management, leadership, etc. We have an on line library which hosts training session videos and materials.
Relationships – You will have the opportunity to meet a diverse group of women in your community that share the same visions for community improvement.
Leadership Development – You will have the opportunity to chair committees that directly serve our mission. Your learned leadership skills will offer you opportunities to serve in leadership roles for other organizations and local boards of directors.
Community Impact – You will be a part of an organization committed to developing the potential of women through training, leadership opportunities, and service with the purpose of strengthening our community by creating and implementing collaborative volunteer projects.
Transfer of Membership – As a part of The Associations of Junior Leagues International, Inc., members have the ability to transfer their membership to Leagues in the United States, Canada, Mexico and England.
- Must be at least twenty-two (22) years of age. No maximum age restriction
- Completed and signed New Member application
Membership Requirements – Spring 2017 Class
- Attend New Member Orientation on January 21, 2017 from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Attend 3 General Membership Meetings (2nd Tuesday of each month)
- Attend 2 New Member Meetings (4th Thursday of each month)
- Work a 2 Hour Fundraising Shift on March 19, 2017; High Heels & High Times
- Participate in the New Member Class Community Project
- Purchase 4 At Your Service Cookbooks ($60) by April 30, 2017
- Purchase 1 High Heels & High Times ticket ($50) by March 15, 2017
- High Heels & High Times donation ($65 value) by March 15, 2017
- Fulfill New Member Course Fee and Dues totaling $195 by January 21, 2017
If you would like to join the next New Member Class of JLGNF, please email email@example.com or call the JLGNF office at 770-686-7463.
Information about joining our 2017-2018 Fall New Member Class will be available Summer 2017.