The Junior League of Gwinnett and North Fulton Counties (JLGNF) has approximately 135 Active and Sustaining members consisting of CEOs, entrepreneurs, mothers and professional women from diverse backgrounds. Each of our members balances her work and home life with her volunteer hours to help JLGNF make a difference in the communities that we serve. Our league offers training, leadership development, community involvement and the opportunity to build relationships with fellow league members.
Benefits of Membership
With your JLGNF membership you will receive:
Training– We offer Junior League University which is a group of courses focusing on various areas including budgeting, conflict management, leadership, etc. We have an on line library which hosts training session videos and materials.
Relationships – You will have the opportunity to meet a diverse group of women in your community that share the same visions for community improvement.
Leadership Development – You will have the opportunity to chair committees that directly serve our mission. Your learned leadership skills will offer you opportunities to serve in leadership roles for other organizations and local boards of directors.
Community Impact – You will be a part of an organization committed to developing the potential of women through training, leadership opportunities, and service with the purpose of strengthening our community by creating and implementing collaborative volunteer projects.
Transfer of Membership – As a part of The Associations of Junior Leagues International, Inc., members have the ability to transfer their membership to Leagues in the United States, Canada, Mexico and England.
- Must be at least twenty-two (22) years of age. No maximum age restriction
- Completed and signed New Member application
Membership Requirements – 2018-2019 Class
- Attend New Member Orientation on August 18, 2018, 8:30-11:30 a.m. at Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Attend 4 of 9 General Membership Meetings (2nd Tuesday of each month)
- Attend 5 of 8 New Member Meetings (4th Thursday of each month)
- Complete 2 Hour Finance Shift
- Complete 2 Hour Community Shift
- Purchase 1 High Heels & High Times ticket ($50) three weeks prior to event
- High Heels & High Times donation ($65 value) three weeks prior to event
- Fulfill New Member Course Fee and Dues totaling $195 one week prior to orientation
- Assist with High Heels & High Times Committee OR Strong Girls Bright Futures Committee with their Spring Events
If you would like more information to join the next New Member Class of JLGNF, please email email@example.com or call the JLGNF office at 770-686-7463.