The Junior League of Gwinnett and North Fulton Counties (JLGNF) has approximately 120 Active and Sustaining Members consisting of CEOs, entrepreneurs, mothers and professional women from diverse backgrounds. Each of our members balances her work and home life with her volunteer hours to help JLGNF make a difference in the communities that we serve. Our League offers training, leadership development, community involvement and the opportunity to build relationships with fellow League members.
Benefits of Membership
With your JLGNF membership you will receive:
Training– We offer Junior League University which is a group of courses focusing on various areas including budgeting, conflict management, leadership, etc. We have an on line library which hosts training session videos and materials.
Relationships – You will have the opportunity to meet a diverse group of women in your community that share the same visions for community improvement.
Leadership Development – You will have the opportunity to chair committees that directly serve our mission. Your learned leadership skills will offer you opportunities to serve in leadership roles for other organizations and local boards of directors.
Community Impact – You will be a part of an organization committed to developing the potential of women through training, leadership opportunities, and service with the purpose of strengthening our community by creating and implementing collaborative volunteer projects.
Transfer of Membership – As part of The Associations of Junior Leagues International, Inc., members have the ability to transfer their membership to Leagues in the United States, Canada, Mexico and England.
- Must be at least twenty-two (22) years of age. No maximum age restriction
- Completed and signed New Member application
- Payment of annual membership dues & course fee
2020-2021 New Member Requirements
- Attend the first New Member Orientation & Training after joining, to be held on the 3rd Saturday of each month. First orientation is on 08/22/2020 and last orientation is on 12/12/2020
- Participate in New Member Class Project
- Attend 3 of 9 General Membership Meetings (2nd Tuesday of each month)
- Attend 2 of 4 New Member Meetings (4th Thursday of each month, from January – April, 2021)
- Complete self-paced education modules and tests (estimated to be 8)
- Observe an assigned JLGNF committee in a “listen, learn” capacity (beginning January 2021)
- Participate in a Placement Interview for the 2021-2022 League year
- Completion of a 2-hour shift at JLGNF’s Signature Fundraiser (High Heels & High Times)
- Completion of a 2-hour Community IMPACT Shift
Ready to join?
If you would like more information about joining the next New Member class of JLGNF, please email firstname.lastname@example.org